Competitive America & Responsible Immigration Networking Group, Inc. (C.A.R.I.N.G., Inc.) is a 501(c)(4) nonprofit organization who purpose is to gather a network of people, organizations, and companies who work for the funding necessary to bring about positive, comprehensive immigration reform through the lobbying efforts of members of the organization and volunteers, in order to pass a legislative proposal named the F.R.E.E.D.O.M. Act (Family Reunification, Economic Expansion & Documented Organized Management Act).
The F.R.E.E.D.O.M. Act is a legislative proposal that both creates a working immigration system to replace the present aged and broken system, and mandates the legalization of undocumented immigrants who are not a threat to the United States in order to confront the economic and social crises that are impending due to the growing shortage of essential workers brought about by to the retirement of the baby boomer population, and the low birthrate of native born, United States citizens.
The Mission of C.A.R.I.N.G., Inc. is to:
- Create a Network of individuals, organizations and companies to gather the necessary donations, in order to pass the F.R.E.E.D.O.M. Act (an Immigration Reform proposal which includes legalization) to protect the economic and social needs of the growing elderly United States population (retiring baby boomers and all those over 65 years of age),
- Protect the United States economy due to the shortage of essential workers by ensuring that we have enough workers,
- Care necessary immigrant workers and their families,
- Defend our democracy as it is meant to be: free from racism, and prejudice,
- Stop the growing disenfranchisement that is occurring in our nation.